Meeting ID: 841 5389 5008
The Chess Queens Rules & Regulations:
- Student interest, participation, commitment, and willingness to work hard is essential.
- Respect towards others, sportsmanship, and good behavior is required.
- Please join the class using the zoom link 5 minutes before the class time.
- Check your device’s camera, microphone, internet connection and make sure that they are working properly. Notify us of any issues by texting Devanshi at (630) 854-6860 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have the following materials ready, by your side, during each class:
- Chess Board (highly encouraged – to try out the moves whenever required)
- If you have difficulty getting a chess board set, please contact us. Efforts will be made to arrange the chess set for you 🙂
- Inform the organizer at least 24 hours in advance if you will be absent for the class.
- 2 unexcused absences will lead to a warning
- 3 unexcused absences will lead to you being removed from the program (We do not want to do this, but please realize our programs are limited and that your enrollment takes a spot away from another interested girl. Please minimize any unexcused absences!)
- The Chess Queens lessons are free for all! However, we encourage any donations to cover our operating costs and to help us achieve our mission! Thank you all for your time and cooperation 🙂